Are you suffering from Hip osteoarthritis? Are you facing issues such as a broken hip or dislocated hip and are scared to undergo surgery? Welcome to the club of thousands of people who, just like you, are facing similar problems and wish to seek non-surgical treatment methods. But for the issues of these 1001 people, we present to you 1 single solution; Saqsham Ortho Hip Osteoarthritis Treatment in Gurgaon and other hip-related complications.
Causes of Hip osteoarthritis
Hip osteoarthritis is a disease which causes the joints located near the hip bone to be damaged gradually. This disease not only affects the hip joints but can also cause the degeneration of other joints around them. Ageing is one of the main causes of Hip Osteoarthritis as it leads to wear and tear of your joints.
Even today, there are still some who think that hip osteoarthritis treatment is not possible without surgery. However, medical science has made great advances in this area and now pain management can be achieved without surgery with the help of state-of-the-art techniques and tools. Our team here at Saqsham Ortho specializes in such techniques and looks forward to providing the best possible solution for our patients.
The non-surgical treatments such as physiotherapy, acupuncture and massage are very beneficial for patients who suffer from hip pain due to osteoarthritis. These techniques help in reducing joint inflammation by improving blood circulation around your joints which reduces swelling of joints. In addition to this, they also aid in improving the flexibility of muscles around joints so that you can move freely again after prolonged sitting or standing up suddenly.
Feel free to contact our team at Saqsham Ortho at any hour of the day to attain personalized guidance. We will be delighted to entertain your queries and provide you with an effective and efficient solution.
Broken Hip treatment
You probably have heard that broken hip treatment is also possible without going through surgery. Actually, it will depend on the nature of the injury and the impact it’s having on your daily life.
So, what is a broken hip? A dislocated hip refers to a condition where one of your femur (the big bones in your pelvis) has been pulled out from its socket by an impact or fall onto an outstretched leg. If you have this type of injury, then there are two main options for treatment: non-surgical or surgical procedures for fixing it back into place.
The first option involves non-surgical therapy such as physiotherapy and strengthening exercises; however, if these measures do not help, then surgery may be required to realign your bone fragments in their proper position. Our team at Saqsham Orthopecializes in providing cutting-edge treatments tailored specifically towards helping patients recover quickly after sustaining this kind of injury – whether they need surgery or not! We assure you to provide satisfactory methods and answers to all your broken hip-related issues and questions.
Dislocated Hip Treatment
Treatment for a dislocated hip may involve either non-surgical or surgical procedures, depending again on the extent of the damage.
In some cases, non-surgical therapy may help to relieve pain and restore movement and function. Some of the key points that you should refer to in this case are as follows:
- Non-surgical treatment may include rest, ice, and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Surgical treatment may include manipulation under anaesthesia, open reduction and internal fixation (ORIF), or total hip replacement.
- A dislocated hip treatment may be necessary if there is severe damage to the hip joint. The treatment for a dislocated hip depends on your age, overall health, and the type and severity of your injury. A broken hip treatment aimed at restoring the function of your hip joint and preventing or minimizing stiffness and loss of range of motion
Our team at Saqsham Ortho can guide you toward an effective non-invasive solution for your problems, such as manual therapy and Surgery.
We have a strong belief in the power of natural medicine to restore health and well-being, so we are committed to providing you with the best methods and techniques that will work efficiently and effectively for your individual needs.
We share information about non-surgical techniques and hip treatment without surgery so that you can make informed decisions about what treatments might be effective for your situation, whether surgery is necessary or not, or even if there are alternative options available besides surgery which may provide similar results without causing additional damage!
Hip treatments without surgery can be achieved with the help of state-of-the-art techniques and tools. These tools and techniques and more specifically used in the treatment of Hip Osteoarthritis. These include:
- Pain management without surgery is possible. This means that you will not have to undergo a painful surgical procedure, but instead, you can manage your condition at home with pain relief medications and/or physical therapy sessions (such as exercise).
- Ergonomic changes are made to manage pain effectively. For example, if your job requires frequent bending over or reaching down, then this could cause discomfort in your hips. This may lead to hip osteoarthritis symptoms such as joint pain or stiffness. After prolonged periods of sitting or standing up straight while working at desks where there’s little room between one’s body parts, so they rub against each other constantly during work hours which causes friction between bones, causing inflammation.
If you are suffering from any hip condition and want to know whether you need surgery or not, feel free to talk to one of our best orthopedic doctor in Gurgaon at Saqsham Ortho. We will help you understand your condition better and give you tips on how to manage it.
Do not hesitate to ask questions! It is important that your concerns are understood in order for us to provide the best possible treatment options for your unique circumstances.