Dr Ashish Dagar is a well-reputed Spine Surgeon with rich hands-on experience in his speciality. He is an expert in Spinal Deformity Correction Surgeries and has a keen interest in Minimal Invasive and Endoscopic Spine Surgeries. He is a brilliant academician with numerous publications in national and international peer-reviewed scientific journals. He has authored and co-authored a number of chapters in Spine Textbooks and has a patent on Modular Vertebral Plate design to his credit.
Dr Dagar has over 11+ years of experience and has been associated with premier institutes in India and overseas including Safdarjung Hospital (Delhi), GoodDoctor TeunTeun Hospital (South Korea), Changwon Jeil General Hospital (South Korea), Nouvelle Bel-Air (France) and Medanta The Medicity (Gurugram).
Dr Ashish Dagar
Specialty:Spine and Disc Replacement
Languages :English & Hindi
Focus Areas And Procedures
- Herniated Disc – Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
- Degenerative Spine – Cervical / Lumbar
- Spinal Infections – Tuberculosis / Pyogenic
- Endoscopic Spine Surgeries – Cervical / Thoracic / Lumbar
- Lumbar Fusion surgeries – PLIF / TLIF / ALIF
- Spinal Deformity correction – Scoliosis & Kyphosis
- Disc Replacement Surgeries
Education and training
- MBBS form BVUMCH, Sangli
- M.S. in Orthopaedics from Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- DNB in Orthopaedics from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery and Deformity Correction from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from GoodDoctor TeunTeun Hospital, South Korea
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from Changwon Jeil General Hospital, South Korea
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Spine Surgery from Nouvelle Bel-Air, France