Dr. Chirag Arora is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with a special interest in sports injuries and arthroscopic surgeries.
Dr. Chirag completed his under graduation (MBBS) from the prestigious Maulana Azad medical college (Delhi University). After completing the internship he started his postgraduation (MS orthopedics) at the university college of medical sciences (Delhi University), another institute of repute.
Later he went for superspecialization at PGIMER, Chandigarh for the next 3 years, consistently ranked one of the top medical institutions in the country.
Dr Chirag Arora
Specialty:Orthopeadic Surgery & Sports Specialist
Languages :English & Hindi
Focus Areas And Procedures
- Foot & Ankle
- Elbow & Wrist
Education and training
- Fellowship in arthroplasty: Max super speciality centre, New Delhi 2016
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy & sports medicine: Ortho one speciality centre, Coimbatore 2019 -2020
- Fellowship in Hip & Knee Surgery: University of Aarhus, Denmark 2020
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons: International college of surgeons, USA 2020
- IMA, IMSOS, DOA, ISKSAA, SICOT, IMA-AMS